Manufacturing Costs Less in Tulare County, California
Tulare County provides manufacturers easy access to California and West Coast markets at cost-effective prices. Industrial parks and development-ready sites in Tulare County can be the location of your next manufacturing hub.
Benefits of manufacturing in Tulare County include:
- Affordable, skilled workforce
- It costs less to operate a business in Tulare County but you can reach all major California markets in one to four hours
- Real estate costs less than the rest of California (homes are less than half of the average)
- Reliable utility providers
- Sites adjacent to the Hwy 99 Corridor and Hwy 198, with connectivity to I-5
- Permits can be issued in 90 days!
Contact us for help bringing your manufacturing business to Tulare County.